Monday, May 24, 2010

8.8.09

"We're better together. "
Mr. & Mrs. French 8.8.09

"And leave the silly cares that
Fill my mind behind me"

"Someday I'll wish upon a star
And wake up where the clouds are far behind me
And troubles mount like lemon drops
Way above the chimney tops
That's where you'll find me"


"Love is the answer,
At least for most of the questions in my heart"


Matt Helm & Liz Gates
Matt is a great friend, him and his family are so good to us. We love all the Helms!
Liz is Angie's Bestie!
We'll be Besties forever!

Chris Hammond & Amanda Alvarez
Chris is Curt's close friend / Partner in crime.
Amanda is Angie's friend and cousin, our Number one Hairstylist and Mama!


Shawn French & Arden McDowell
Shawn is Curt's cousin and prankster. There is never a dwell moment when hes around.
Arden is Angie's Sister / Friend. Leave it up to "Eggie" and anything is possible!!!

Samantha walking Our Boys
Mac & Jac
The Ring-bears!
Bostons are all famous for farts and other obnoxious behaviors but they are the loves of our life!!!
"Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole."
~Roger Caras




"All skies are blue, oh
And where dreams
That you dare to dream
Really do come true"
We walked back down the Isle to "Somewhere Over The Rainbow"

"Our dreams, and they are made out of real things"





Our first dance..Better Together Jack Johnson





Auntie Debbie & Uncle Tony
They are absolutely amazing people inside and out! But to top it off they do absolutely amazing things with flowers! We can not begin to thank the two enough for the gorgeous flowers and love! THANK YOU AGAIN!

"I believe in memories
They look so, so pretty when I sleep"


"There's no combination of words
I could put on the back of a postcard"


"It's not always easy and
Sometimes life can be deceiving
I'll tell you one thing it's always better when we're together"

No comments: