Friday, April 1, 2011

3.14

I have waited for the "right time" to write this and realized there will never be the perfect oppurtunity so here it goes.....
March Fourteenth will forever echo in my mind. It is a memorable day full of sadness, relief and happiness.
As I stood by as this all took place in the last year I thought to myself  "Angie get it together IT IS REALLY HAPPENING!" My childhood friends mom and my dad married so that techniqually makes us 'half sisters' but more than that we are
friends and have been since we where little girls. 
                                                                        Amanda & Jayden Westly       
   Amanda my friend gave birth to a gorgeous baby girl Jenny Marie on 10.9.09. Jenny had many health problems and fought a hard battle with her strong little soul. She gained her wings in heaven on 3.14.10 after a week battle at CHOC.
  A few months later Amanda's sister Samantha found out she was pregnant. Samantha gave birth too a handsome baby boy Jayden Westly on 3.14.11 after a few days of labor. He is a wonderul baby almost as if he was sent to help our souls, give bandages and love to those who are in need..





Amanda & Jenny Marie





No comments: