Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Happy 4th Birthday Alexander! 
  Alexander is officially four years old today! (Alexander is Rosie's BIG brother, I am Rosie's Nanny) Today was the start of a summer list that is going to get checked a few times!     
  For Alexanders Birthday I took my waffle maker and made none other than yummy Mickey mouse Waffles! To top the mickey waffles I started a book that I'm supper into! I am normally so bad at finishing a whole book but I don't see a problem with this one. Stories from Gretchen Wilsons life have caught my interest!  
  I love summer because I enjoy the weather, freedom in the air, and making fun plans for big events that just so happen to be during summer! I bought a book to start my summer list off right and I'm almost half way through it!

No comments: