Friday, June 18, 2010


1. What is your favorite thing about summertime?
  EVERYTHING about summer is my favorite! Summer is my favorite season!  Summer has my favorite holidays! Summer is the BEST!!! With summer you name it I love it! I love the water, flowers, flip flops, vacations, gardens, bare feet, side walk chalk, late nights, beach, baking in the sun, bbqs, dresses ....ect.
2. What is your ideal retirement location (if money didn't matter)?
  Wherever my family is and will be the most important part of my life when I'm working or once retired! I would love to be some place were there was warm weather and family!
3. Do you live in the same town you grew up in?
  Yep! Hope to live here or within a short driving distance forever!
4. What nervous habit did you have as a child that you kicked to the curb before becoming an adult?
  Well I've obviously forgot if I did. But one thing I've always  done as a nervous habit is try and make sure people are comfortable in a situation although many times go to far and end up making myself look crazy!
5. What is the most embarrassing thing that happened to you while on the job?
  I can't thing of one right off hand because I really do not get embarrassed very often!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am with you on number 4...i do that all the time!

The Boston Lady said...

Hey fellow Boston Terrier owners! Thanks for following my blog! I've returned the favor and look forward to reading your future entries. Ann