Friday, July 9, 2010

    I have so much to blog about but just don't have the energy....This week started with a fabulous July 4th holidays and many special days all week and into next week......I will blog about it all later tho.. Here is my:

1. What is one food you could eat everyday?
  Carbs! Carbs! Carbs! If I could cut the Cupcakes, Bread, Rice, Cookies I would be so much more healthy but they are my favorite food!

2. Are you working in the career you thought you would be when you were 18?
  I'm not far away from when I was 18 but I always thought I'd be involved with children in some way. I always toyed with the idea of being a pre-school teacher and someday I may fulfill that thought. I am so happy working with children I can't imagine life without a messy breakfast, naps, chalk, picnics, crafts, and making the life of a child fun fun fun!

3. What is something that you wish you would have done when you were younger and you didn't?
  I'm still young and I hope to do most of the important things so I can look back and say I'm so happy with all the memories and experiences I've been through!!!

4. What color are your kitchen walls?
  My kitchen walls are white because we rent and changing the color really isn't an option but IF I had to pick the color of my kitchen it would be yellow! The kitchen is always a place were people end up congregating to sing happy birthday around a cake or play cards or drink that makes yellow an even more appropriate color for my kitchen someday!


5. Do you remember what your very first favorite song was?
  My very first favorite song was. Van Morrison, Brown Eyed Girl. Loved it then, love it now, always will!

No comments: